is good for the soul (and the town).
We're a flexible and easy-going group:
- Some members maintain their garden sites but are too busy to
come to meetings - no problem!
- Other members don't tend a site but do come to meetings and
events or help in other ways - all support is welcome!
- If you have a talent that could help the club, let us know -
you don't even have to get your hands dirty, though you might
find that you like it!
We learn a lot from each other:
- No previous gardening experience is necessary.
- A couple of our members are landscape design professionals who
are happy to teach and advise along the way.
It's a great way to meet your neighbors and fellow Ashland residents, and it's free.
Most importantly, we have fun and laugh a lot!
How do I join?
Come to our monthly meeting, held on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 10:00 AM at the Ashland Public Library, 66 Front Street, Ashland.
- Contact an AGC member about joining at